9/14/2014

Jump



Get ready, go with the flow and touch the stars/
Be ready to block all fucking shit wars/
Give us the strength give us happiness/
We will give you the gift and power and no stress/
Life is beautiful and magical/
My knowledge is a noble and technical/
I am the prince in black and white/
This is my story, this is my side/
This is not fiction so welcome to my life/

Jump! jump! jump! jump! jump! jump!
Higher and higher! jump to the highest!
Jump! jump! jump! jump! jump! jump!

I'm like the rocket launcher/
Sensitive to the expolsive grenade/
I'm faster than a duracell bunny/
Or i might just be a little bit lucky/
I do not know whether to laugh or cry/
The winter cold and darkness oh why/
Always unlink my wrath bar and plates/
I hide from the eyes of the world and i close the gates/

So Jump! jump! jump! jump! jump! jump!
Higher and higher jump to the highest!
Jump! jump! jump! jump! jump! jump!
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti